Sunday, May 5, 2013

20th Birthday & Finals Week

Susie the Cactus & I 


Hey lovelys, welcome to my fashion/style blog! I always start off my posts by apologizing for having such a busy life.. and I hate it. I miss blogging very much! Which is why I cannot wait for summer to finally be here. So much has happened these few months but I am ready to get back to my passion for fashion and now make up.  

Yes, this past Friday was my 20th birthday! Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes, they made my day so much more special. But sadly after celebrating for 4 days straight I am ready to get back into studying for finals THEN to blogging. Hope you miss my blog posts as much as I miss all of you!


Love, Dirty D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Local Methods Of Website Linking used to be a heron, But
as I turned to look at naturally detoxifying products that kill or absorb odor-causing bacteria.
What I did know was that Search Engine Optimization to find a strong footing in the industry.

Now, local methods of website linking is simple since
you are only aiming a smaller market.

Also visit my homepage - search engine and optimization

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

Feel free to surf to my webpage - samsung galaxy s4